- Medium celeriac – shredded
- juice from one lemon
- 4 x heaped tablespoons of good mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Two tablespoons of double cream or crème fraiche
- Two tablespoons of chopped parsley
Once shredded (about the thickness of a matchstick), toss the celeriac in half the lemon juice. This will prevent it from discolouring.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and cream/crème fraiche and parsley.
Season with salt and black pepper and fold gently in the shredded celeriac.
Leave for about half an hour and then serve.
Kale & Mango Salad
- 200g Kale
- lemon squeezed
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 x ripe mango
Prepare kale by removed thick stalks and thinly slicing the leaves.
Combine all ingredients, except the mango, and gently massage into the kale, using your hands, for about a minute, until the kale is soft.
Chop the mango and toss with the kale and serve.