- 750ml milk (available from Morefresh)
- 200g caster sugar
- 250ml passion fruit pulp (you can blend this before chilling if you don’t like the crunch of the seeds)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Mix the milk and sugar to taste. Stir it until the sugar has dissolved, then add the vanilla extract if using.
Chill the milk mixture and the passion fruit pulp in the freezer in separate containers, until both are nearly frozen. Take them out and mix them together.
Pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds, place a stick in the middle of the mixture, and freeze them until hard.
- 250g sliced strawberries
- 100ml milk (available from Morefresh)
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced into chunks
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 250g pineapple chunks
- 200ml milk (available from Morefresh)
- Lime juice, honey (or maple syrup) to taste
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 250ml milk (available from Morefresh)
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
The method is the same for all of the above.
Put the milk, ice cream, and fruit/veg in a blender and blend until smooth. For thicker milkshakes, use less milk; for thinner milkshakes, use more milk.
Pour into 2 large glasses and enjoy!
For the avocado shake, add the lime juice and honey/maple syrup to taste after serving.
Strawberry Milk Ice Lollies
- 400g strawberries (available from Morefresh)
- 200ml of semi skimmed milk (available from Morefresh)
- 400g can of lighter condensed milk
Take the tops of the strawberries and whizz them in the food processor until smooth.
Mix in the milk and condensed milk.
When well mixed, pour into lolly moulds.
Freeze for at least 4 hours until hard.